17 July 2007

Shining example for public servants

The Star

ON JULY 9, I went to the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Office in Wisma Persekutuan, Seremban, to apply for a Diesel Subsidy Certificate.

One of the staff, Nursafariza Ihsan, went all the way to assist me, from filling in the forms to guiding me about the procedures. She displayed amazing courtesy and helpfulness in assisting me.

She is a very good example for all public servants. If more government servants are like her, I am sure our public delivery system can become world class.

She even took the trouble to get some information regarding another government agency for me even though this was not within her scope of duties.

I hope other government servants can emulate her.

MOHAMAD RAIS,
Seremban.

No comments: